The Family of
I am grateful to Hedley Martin for the information on this page.
Ishmael was baptised 14 April 1723 at Borough Green, Cambridgeshire. His
parents were John Cutter and Dorothy.
He married Ann Andrews at Little
Abington, 18 July 1748. Ann was baptised at Babraham,
26 September 1721, a daughter of John Andrews and Mary.
Ishmael and Ann's children were
- Sarah, baptised 29 January 1748, Little Abington.
- John, baptised
7 October 1750, Little Abington.
- Thomas, baptised 8 April 1753, Little Abington.
- Henry, baptised 25 May
1755, Little Abington.
baptised 3 April 1757, Little Abington.
baptised 18 January 1761, Little Abington.
- Ann, baptised 29 May 1763, Little Abington.
- Mary, baptised 29 September 1765, Little Abington and
buried 17 June 1766, at Little Abington.
- Richard, baptised 29 May 1768, Great Abington and buried 14 August 1768, at
Posted November 2016