I am very grateful to Iain Morton for some of the information on this page.
William was born about 1747, to William Vollans.
He married Elizabeth Knowles (born about 1747 at Selby) or married Elizabeth Middleton (daughter of Timothy Middleton and Elizabeth) 1772 in Selby.
Elizabeth died 1834.
William died 1834 in Brayton.
Their children were:
1. Ann, born about 1772 at Brayton (Burton).
2. Edward, born about 1774 at Brayton (Thorpe Willoughby).
3. Mary, born about 1776 at Brayton (Thorpe Willoughby). Her son was William, born 1799.
4. Robert, born about 1778 at Brayton (Thorpe Willoughby).
5. Elizabeth, born about 1780 at Brayton (Thorpe Willoughby).
6. Joseph, born about 1783 at Thorpe (near Brayton) (Thorpe Willoughby). He married Elizabeth Hesselgrave 20 January 1807 at Brayton. He died 1867.
7. William, born 16 November 1785 and baptised 22 November 1785 at Brayton.
8. Jane, born 8 May 1787 and baptised 4 June 1787 at Brayton (Thorpe Willoughby).
Posted October 2016