The Family of Stephen Woodland
Stephen married Elizabeth Young at Lyminge, Kent, 25 June 1772.
Stephen Woodland and Elizabeth's children were:
- Elizabeth, baptised 12 September 1773, at Lyminge.
- William, baptised 5 February 1775 at Lyminge.
Elizabeth married secondly Samuel Southwell at Salehurst, Sussex, 2 January 1784.
Samuel Southwell and Elizabeth's children were:
- Thomas , born 1784 at Salehurst. He married Elizabeth Pemble 23 June 1810 at Salehurst and died 18561. In 1840 he was living at Robertsbridge, Sussex.
- Lydia, born 1786 at Robertsbridge. She married Thomas Humphreys. In 1840 Thomas was living at 99 Church Lane, Chelsea, parish of St Luke. In 1840 Lydia was at 15 Bolton Street, Piccadilly (Parish of St George Hanover Square, London).
- Samuel, born 1788 at Salehurst. He was born in 1788 at Salehurst and baptised 31 August 1788 of Wrotham, Kent, and died 25 March 18651. In 1840 he was living at Robertsbridge, Sussex.
- James, born 1790 at Robersbridge.
- Ann, born 1792 at Robertsbridge. She married John Springett. In 1840 Ann was living at 9 Caroline Buildings, Kings Road, Chelsea. In 1840 John Springett was at the Cadagan Arms public house, parish of St Luke Chelsea.
- Richard, baptised 19 April 1795, Robertsbridge.