The Family of Mary Corner formerly Lucy
Mary was a daughter of William Lucy and Mary late Blundell formerly Rutter.
She married Richard Corner 18 June 1811 at St Botolph Bishopsgate, London.
Richard and Mary's children were:
- George Corner (1813 - 1814), baptised 31 October 1813 at St Mary's Newington, Surrey. He died/was buried 7 July 1814.
- Henry James Corner, born 8 November 1815 (1814?) and baptised 2 July 1815 (1816?) at St Mary's Newington, Surrey.
- Richard Corner, born 14 July 1817 and baptised 19 October 1817 at St Mary's Newington, Surrey.
- Esther Rebecca Corner (1819 - 1897), born 11 November 1819 and baptised 2 April 1820 at St Mary's Newington, Surrey. She married Thomas Cole 13 December 1845 at St Martin in the Fields, Westminster. In 1881, at 84 Dover Road, Northfleet, Kent, she was aged 61 and born in Southwark. Her husband, Thomas Cole, was aged 60, a retired book seller and born in Southwark. With them were their unmarried children Esther junior aged 34 and born in St James, Westminster, Mary A. aged 27 and born in Holborn and Elizabeth aged 22 and born in Bloomsbury. Esther died in the Strood district in the June quarter 1897. She was aged 77.
Thomas and Esther's children were:
- Esther Cole, born about 1856 in St James, Westminster
- Thomas Cole
- Mary A. Cole, born about 1863 in Holborn
- Elizabeth Cole, born about 1868 in Bloomsbury
- George Cole
Posted January 2008